Please read each item description carefully to get a good idea of the fit of each garment. We have classed each item as either a "Small Fit", "True to Size", or "Relaxed Fit" after inspecting each garment personally.
What size is the model? Our model's size & height is mentioned on each product page.
The size chart below is a standard guide, we all have different body shapes, proportions & each item can vary in cut & stretch so please take note of the item descriptions and fabric. If in doubt please contact us, we are here to help you.
Key Body Measurements, we should all have these on hand when shopping and especially for online shopping. Here are the essential measurements you will need.
- Your Height
- Torso (the length from the top of your shoulder to the top of your thigh)
- Legs (the length from the top of your thigh to your heel)
- Bust (around the fullest part of your breast while wearing a bra)
- Waist (around the narrowest part of your body)
- Hips (around the widest part of your hip bones)
- Thighs (around the top part of your legs)
Women's Dress Sizes in measurements
Items that are listed in S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL please use this formula as a guide only and please do not hesitate to contact us to ensure it will be a perfect fit for you. We stock various labels which some run larger than others although as a general guide: S = 8-10 M =10-12 L=12-14 XL= 14-16 2XL = 16-18
3XL = 18-20 4XL =20-22